What are the electronic contours of the fields for:
- The exact number of fields and their area;
- Condition of the field at current stage: uncultivated areas (swamps, saucers, electric poles, natural greenery, and other obstacles);
- Allow to specify cadastral data of the field;
- Determination of the fact of the technological operation completion;
- Calculations of the exact amount of expenditures (seeds, fertilizer, fuel, working time);
- Creation of navigation routes for the machinery;
- Development of task maps (sowing, application of plant protection products, compaction, soil analysis, tillage);
- Export of electronic fields to other systems (GIS environment, monitoring, etc.).
There are several ways to create digital maps of the fields:
- Satellite maps. Shows an error of 10 meters or more;
- GPS. The disadvantage of using GPS devices (agrometers) is the error of 5 meters or more. Distance between recorded points is 50-100 meters;
- UAV. The major disadvantage is the necessity to purchase expensive UAVs. + the flight altitude depends on the accuracy of created boundaries, the training of an operator. Error from 10 centimeters to 5 meters.
- RTK receiver on the vehicle. 2.5-3 centimeters accuracy. The distance between the points is 11 meters.