Experience shows that the potential of most modern equipment is being used just by 70%. Many functions are not being applied due to the human factor. And this is a big shortcoming, as farmers are the ones who pay for them when choosing agricultural machinery for business.
As part of the service, our primary task is improving the efficiency of the machinery exploitation.
- a detailed inspection of the vehicles;
- registration of the installed equipment;
- staff training on the available equipment use;
- retrofitting plan according to the terms of reference;
- workshops for agronomists, machine operators, engineers.