- performing the sowing operation at the desired temperature and seeding depth;
- spraying the winter crops (rapeseed, wheat) by tank pesticide mixtures during the first early spring application;
- spraying the crops with tank mixes (mixtures of plant protection products, which do not contain pesticides of the pyrethroid group and high concentrated macro-fertilizers);
- spraying the crops with tank mixes (mixtures of plant protection products, which contain pesticides of the pyrethroid group);
- spraying the vegetative crops (foliar feeding);
- spraying at favourable wind speed parameters.
Meteorological monitoring systems allow monitoring weather during the season and determine exactly those factors that have affected the yield. In addition, some dedicated software for weather stations provides extra features like online monitoring, archival data reproduction or disease prediction.