- This document relates to personal information collected by FRENDT through its website and its management.
- This document is not applied to the activities of companies that FRENDT does not own or control or to the persons outside FRENDT’s management, including contractual content creators and owners of third-party websites referenced by the company.
Collection and use of personal information
- You can visit the FRENDT websites without disclosing your personal information. However, if you want to buy the company’s products or use certain FRENDT’s services, you will need to provide some personal data – e-mail address or phone number, as well as to subscribe to the newsletters.
- If necessary, the information you provide may include personal contact information or information about your company. FRENDT will use this information to answer your questions, communicate and inform you about new products and services.
Collection and use of non-personal information
- FRENDT automatically receives and records non-personal information to its server logs from users’ browsers, including your IP address, cookies, and requested page addresses. FRENDT may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and request specific products and services. However, FRENDT does not use this data.
- FRENDT allows third-party companies that place advertising using our web resources to use their cookies on your computers. These cookies are not associated with any personal information. Third-party cookies are subject to their own privacy policies and FRENDT is not responsible for their use.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- FRENDT can disclose your personal information to third parties who act on behalf of our company and provide
- FRENDT may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- When we agree to disseminate such information to achieve certain goals;
- When we need to respond to a court order or any other legal process;
- We need to ensure the security of users of our websites and protect the rights and property of FRENDT;
User ID tracking
- FRENDT uses Google Analytics to track and analyze website traffic and performance. Google Analytics uses a unique user ID if they are logged in under their own name.
- On behalf of FRENDT, Google Analytics tracks user activity, location, language, browser, operating system, ISP, and devices used to access the FRENDT website. We track this information to improve the tracking of our customers.
- FRENDT will not download the data that allows Google to identify a person (such as name, social security number, email address, or any other personal information) or information that identifies a specific device (such as an IP address).
- To avoid data collection in analytics, abandon Google Analytics and install a special extension in the browser. For more information on installing and removing such extensions, see the appropriate help resources for your specific browser.
- FRENDT displays ads and remarkets using Google Analytics. This means that third-party resources, including Google, may show our advertisements on different websites.
- If you do not wish to consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information, please do not provide it to FRENDT. If personal information has been provided, but you wish to prohibit its use and disclosure, please inform FRENDT by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet cannot be considered 100% secure. However, your information on the FRENDT website is securely protected and completely confidential. In some sections of its website, FRENDT uses SSL encryption to protect data transmission.
- We also protect your personal information from unauthorized access through network firewalls, access control procedures, and physical security measures.
- FRENDT also stores your personal information for as long as necessary to perform the specific tasks and purposes listed above or in accordance with the law.
Questions and suggestions